Catalytic Converter Repair is a new service that we have been providing to our customers, as it is about now that the Catalytic Converter fitted to your vehicle may start causing you problems.
Depending upon the type of vehicle the Catalytic Converter is fitted to, the emissions emitted by the vehicle can vary, and as such cause the Catalytic Converter to fail sooner in it's task of reducing the emissions from the exhaust.
Reasons to get your Catalytic Converter Repaired:
- Pass your M.O.T. within the emissions threshold
- Increase the fuel efficiency of your vehicle
- Improve the performance of your vehicle
- Experience a huge cost saving on buying a new unit
After we have repaired the faulty Catalytic Converter you will notice an immiediate improvement in overall vehicle performance - but more importantly - be able to pass any M.O.T. required to continue to use your vehicle legally.
Due to the contents of a modern Catalytic Converter being made mainly of platinum, the cost to replace a faulty Catalytic Converter
can be as much as £6000 for a large commercial vehicle!
West Mercia Radiators can drastically reduce this figure to one which is incredibly affordable and aims to be more competitive than any other outlet can provide.
Covering Walsall, Birmingham, Wolverhampton & the UK (via courier) - Our Catalytic Converter Repair service includes:
- Commercial Vehicles
- Bus & Public Transport
- Fleet Vehicles
BLOWN TURBO = OIL FILLED CATALYTIC CONVERTER:
Another important fact to consider, is that when a turbo blows on a commercial vehicle, it often fills the Catalytic Converter with oil (see picture).
We can ensure that your faulty Catalytic Converter is restored to its former glory, and returned to you in perfect working order - as it was prior to the turbo failing.
We are also experts at the cleaning out of Catalytic Converters becoming blocked due to contamination from Ad Blue usage.
These are just a few of the types of Catalytic Converter we have repaired:
How does our Catalytic Converter Repair service work?
- You call us and inform us of your faulty Catalytic Converter that needs to be repaired, and we simply request that you either drop it off post it to us at our address below.
(We can arrange to pick up the unit depending upon how near you are to us - 30 miles is our usual distance for this service, but please contact us for confirmation for greater distance)
- We take payment via our credit/debit card facility.
- Once your Catalytic Converter has been received we begin work on it immediately.
- We then either send it back to you at the requested address sent with the unit, or re-deliver as agreed prior to the Cat being repaired.
- You then re-fit the Catalytic Converter and enjoy massive savings with minimum hassle!
West Mercia Radiators Ltd.
We cover the whole UK and areas such as: Walsall, West Bromwich, Telford, Shropshire, Wolverhampton and all areas of Birmingham.
car catalytic Converters Repair wolverhampton - catalytic converters birmingham - commercial vehicle catalytic converter repairs wolverhampton - walsall - car air conditioning wolverhampton - car air conditioning - vehicle air con - heat exchangers - condensor units -